“A woman is made to be loved, not understood” – Oscar Wilde
Woman, indeed a beautiful creation of God, has been bestowed with such a caring nature that even a dry leave lying on her lap can come alive. A woman is one person on whom a kid can always rely as his/her mother, a husband can depend upon as his wife and parents can look up to for care as their daughter. She is the one everyone knows will always be around, no matter what the situation is.
Image Courtesy: mtdata.ru
But, sadly, as she stands still at the beck and call of her loved ones, she neglects herself during the course. This is indeed sad. A woman should learn to respect herself and say no when her body does not allow her to do something for others. She also needs to raise voice for help when she needs it. It is not being selfish, it is imperative.
There are many single moms today who are rearing their children on their own. They are managing their households and their jobs simultaneously, caring for their children and their elderly parents as well. This, in turn, brings down a lot of pressure on them.
Some of the celeb moms have come up showing great passion not only for their children and other dear ones but also for themselves. This definitely inspires a number of women today who are constantly encouraged to take care of their health and fitness as well along with their near and dear ones.
Image Courtesy: 50thingstheyneversaidaboutchina.files.wordpress.com
Let’s have a look at the list of things that a woman should always follow come what may:
- A diet full of all the essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, etc. Every woman should have a plenty of fruits and green vegetables daily.
- Minimum 20 minutes workout daily or at least once in two days.
- Drinking plenty of water and having a fulfilling sleep.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Taking out at least 15-20 minutes daily to indulge in your hobbies.
- Last but not the least, regular body check-ups in order to trace any underlying illness at earliest stages.
Image Courtesy: jaclynschoknecht.files.wordpress.com
Besides these, women should also in take wellness nutrients and supplements to complement a healthy diet. These supplements help in building a strong immunity and promote a healthier body in women. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- There are products from Himalaya, a renowned name in the field of health and wellness that promise a perfect healthcare like Liv-52, Himalaya Punarnava, Himalaya Tagara, Brahmi, etc. These products can help in keeping liver, urinary tract, brain, etc. in good conditions.
- Bones and muscles of a woman go weak with growing age. Women often tend to neglect this weakness which puts them at greater health risks ahead. Himalaya Shallaki and Himalaya Shigru are a perfect solution for the problem of weakening bones and muscles.
Being a woman is not about sacrificing your lives for your kids, spouse or the people you love; it’s about leading a happy and healthy life and ensuring the same for people around you. A woman should know that her health and body does demand greater attention and it should certainly be looked after, especially as she grows old (we didn’t say that!). Remember, we get this life once, and it’s our right to live each day of this life to the fullest.
Make you your top priority for yourself! Live and love yourself ladies!
Featured Image Courtesy: thewomenshealthcenter.com