The dread and fear to use a public restroom is something that most of us have encountered at some point of time. And most of us have used the facilities because we did not have a choice. Unhygienic conditions can be encountered anywhere, the restroom at a mall, the toilets in the aircraft or a public toilet. Did you know that when you use a public restroom, you could be susceptible to many infections like UTI (Urinary Tract Infection), Gastroenteritis or diarrhoea to name a few?
PeeSafe toilet seat sanitizer spray offers complete sanitization and kills 99.9& of the germs and bacteria that are commonly found on the toilet seat in public restrooms. While this handy can should be used by everyone who would use a public restroom, we would recommend this to be used by women, kids over 5 years old and patients who are bed-ridden with a dependency of a bed pan to reduce the chances of an infection.
This travel friendly can fits in your pocket and you tote bags allowing you to use it in any place that requires sanitization. You can also use this spray to sanitize door knobs, flush handles and faucets or the bathrooms at your home. Since this can meets the airline standards, this can also be your companion when you are travelling to new places and it can be stored in the overhead cabin baggage.
Benefits of Sanitizing the Toilet Seats with PEE SAFE
- Cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes the seat and the surrounding areas
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria that are present on the toilet seat.
- Dries quickly and leaves no harmful residue
- To ensure complete hygienic protection, hold the can at least 3-4 inches from the toilet seat or any other area that you wish to sanitize. Shake the bottle well and spray.
- PEE SAFE is safe to use on door knobs, flush handles and faucets also.
- Please wait for 5 seconds post spraying the area for complete sanitization to occur.
Price and Availability
This 75 ml can is priced at INR 120 and can be bought on SafetyKart.com