You hit the gym regularly to be healthy and fit. Yet you may be getting more than flat abs and strong arms there. Yes, you read it right; Gyms are hotbeds of germ activity. When you go to the gym, you go to work up a sweat but so does everyone else. And if you think about it, all that sweat exchange between strangers makes the gym a perfect breeding ground for all kinds of illness-causing germs.
Why is your fitness centre making you sick?
- Norovirus and salmonella, which cause stomach pain, vomiting, and diarrhoea, can survive for a month on the surface of exercise machines.
- The fungi responsible for foot infections multiply at a blinding pace in the shower.
- Microbes like MRSA can lead to dangerous skin infections that lurk in the locker room.
- The yoga mats, gym mats have porosity in them. The microbes can actually get in and start growing bio-films inside the little holes.
- Free weights, the treadmills have 74 times more bacteria than a public bathroom faucet.
- The exercise bikes have 39 times more bacteria than a tray from your local food court.
With shared machines and locker rooms gym can be chock-full of germs. We use the same weights to lift that are touched by other people. We use the same treadmill where hundreds of people have walked before you and touched every part of it. We also use the same dumbbells, kettlebells used by many. Because of these reasons, we can’t stop going to the gym. We can at least protect ourselves from these germs.
For a germ-free gym experience: Use GymSafe Equipment Sanitizer Spray
Why should we use Equipment sanitizer sprays?
To Wipe the equipment: Wiping the equipment with a wet cloth is just not enough. Wiping alone cannot remove the germs and bacterias. We need something that gives us bacteria free gym experience. The best option is to use GymSafe Equipment Sanitizer spray. GymSafe Equipment Sanitizer Spray removes germs from gym equipment.
Easy to carry: GymSafe Equipment Sanitizer Spray is a small bottle of spray that can be carried along with us in our gym bags. Even if we are not carrying a gym bag, we can carry it in our pockets. It is also permissible in hand luggage in aircraft or any other transport. Therefore, GymSafe Equipment Sanitizer Spray can be used effectively at travel destinations.
The grip of the equipment is maintained: Many times when we wipe the equipment with a cloth or with some lotions, the equipment can become slippery. You may also find it difficult to get a good grip. GymSafe Equipment Sanitizer Spray is in liquid form and evaporates in five to seven seconds. This is the reason it does not affect the grip of the equipment.
Effective within seconds: Gymsafe Equipment Sanitizer Spray starts sanitizing within seconds of its application. Hence, you have to wait for only five seconds.
Get your can of GymSafe today to your gyms and workout without any fear.
Feature Image Source:Ohio State Wexner Medical Center