Its monsoon time or so it is believed, despite the sunny days and hardly any dark monsoon clouds hovering in the sky. But, with just a single rain, the one monsoon problem that gets us supremely irritated is the increased numbers of insects, lizards and rats, that come out of their little homes only to feast the flies and monsoon insects. Known as the nature’s law, these insects and flies directly increases the population of others, especially lizards and rats that creep into our homes, making our abode dirty and infectious. This is one reason why you need to be prepared with insect repellents even before the monsoon season breaks in.
A lot can happen over mosquito and insect bites. you may catch malaria, dengue, chikun-gunya, boils, ulcers and sometimes even poisoning. But, in order to ensure our health, it is essential that we take good care of ourselves and shield against the various monsoon insects, including the yucky lizards and the creepy rats.
For several years, insect repellents have been available in various forms. Remember the rat kill poison which helps you free your home from the unwanted rats and mice? Well, you still get them today, but all made out of natural ingredients that have a bulls-eye effect on the rodents and no harm to the people around. Today, you can find insect repellents for various insects including mosquitoes, lizards and also rats. And these can actually help you keep your free from insects bugs and rodents. Above all, they also mean less chances of infections and medical emergencies.
Lizards when they drop their excretes, lead to infections and can be at times very poisonous for our health. On the other hand, rodents can bite off your furniture, your cushions, etc. And hence, it is very important that you take care of your home and get it free from such monsoon insects.
– For mosquitoes, you can try out rubbing neem tree oil on your skin. The solution can help keep away mosquitoes away and also other insects. Thus, helping you stay safe from a number of diseases such as malaria, dengue, etc.
– As an alternate option, you can also add garlic cloves into a bottle of mineral oil. Let the oil stay and react to the garlic for a day. Then filter it and mix it a little with water and fresh lemon juice. Pour it into a spray bottle and apply it on your body whenever you are out in the open, to keep away mosquitoes and insects.
– Apply a little amount of lavender oil on the skin behind your ears, the neck and wrists. The smell of the oil is very effectual in keeping away insects and mosquitoes from you.
– According to a research, even essential oils are seen to have an effect on mosquitoes and insects which repel them from us, keeping us safe. Choose oil that have extracts from cloves, basil, thyme and also peppermint. These fragrances have a special effect against the mosquitoes.
– Above all, you can simply choose a high quality mosquito repellent, insect repellent and also rat repellent to keep your home clean, hygienic and safe from infections and diseases.
Stay epidemic free!!